2 York Street - Harborne - Birmingham - B17 0HG - England - UK
The White Horse is a freehouse trading as White Horse Harborne LLP registered at companies house PARTNERSHIP No OC 36694
Welcome to The White Horse Harborne
You'll find us situated just off Harborne High Street sitting in the shadow of The Clock Tower on York Street. Harborne has numerous places to eat...we're not one of them...our credo is...."White Horse where the beer comes first and food is served somewhere else." We have multiple TV screens for the showing of official Sky & BT Sporting events. Friday and Saturday at 9.30pm we have live music featuring local bands . Tuesday
evening there is a not too serious topical quiz starting at 10pm. With a wide choice of Cask / Craft beers & Trad Cider The White Horse is well
worth a visit even when there's nothing going on. Looking forward to it .
Look for us in the CAMRA Beer Guide 2019/20
Did you know we have
an onsite brewery at
The White Horse ?
And that our Ostler's beers are currently only
at available at The White Horse. Although Ostler's does appear at a couple of local venues and beer festivals from time to time.
COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE
1. Opening times may vary...as we react to local conditions...currently closing 11pm.
2. Live music is not allowed ..sorry no live bands...could be for the rest of the year.
3 .No loud background music so commentary on live televised sport will be lower.
4. Reduced room capacity. means fewer customer allowed in.
5. We will operate on a first come first served basis...we can't take bookings..Sorry.
6. Government guidelines on measures to keep us safe must be followed.
7. We're all in this together ignoring social distancing measures will shutdown your pubs.
8 The virus doesn't recognise locals so no reduced rules because we know you...sorry.
9. Many people think pubs shouldn't re-open...lets prove them wrong...have fun but safely.
SORRY WE ARE NOT TAKING BOOKINGS